Eskimo Bob: Episode 52 Eskimo Bob: Episode 52

I used to watch Eskimo Bob religiously back in the day. This series really made me laugh, and to see episode 52 come out now, well, I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Glad to know the series didn't just die.
This is by far the best episode since Dragon Bob Z. Good work guys.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow

Absolutely love the series. Surprised I caught this right out of judgement. Can't wait to see this on the front page. Good luck!

Delilah Delilah

I lol'd

The beginning was pretty slow, but then around "It's what you do to me." you picked it up and I laughed. Good job.

BBS Awesome Points Quiz BBS Awesome Points Quiz

Dayum!

Very good and fun shit right here.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Thanks!

Bee Dodger &amp;lt;3 Bee Dodger <3

Yeah...

It's an alright game and all, but it really doesn't deserve the score it has right now. There's really nothing to it. About as simple as you can get. No offense to your game and all, like I said, it's not bad. I just think you mass voted for the score you got.

Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

Very fun.

joemoron wrote:
great game!

"i especially loved the part where you watch the grey boxes.
Oh, and the part with the moving grey boxes was worth a mention.
And the best part was the part where you sit, watch the grey boxes, and contemplate how stupid it is because you can't do anything."

Some people, eh? I love this game. I beat 25 levels on one of thoe modes... very addictive.

HDC: WarSpawn vs. Wolfie HDC: WarSpawn vs. Wolfie

You guys, haha. Gotta say you both did a good job, but war-spawn's got the presentation down pat. He also punchlines are on dope rhythms, where as often it would seem Wolfe's punchlines spilled into the next 4 bars. Good job though both of you.

HDC responds:

WS -3 , Wolf - 2

SH - Thought SH - Thought

Done it again

You never fail to get my head bouncin to the beat. Keep it up man, I'll be rapping on this most likely.
-Ratrap

Secret Societies - LoveKavi Secret Societies - LoveKavi

nice

I'm lovin' those kicks and snares. Good track man stay up.

LoveKavi responds: