HDC: WarSpawn vs. Wolfie HDC: WarSpawn vs. Wolfie

You guys, haha. Gotta say you both did a good job, but war-spawn's got the presentation down pat. He also punchlines are on dope rhythms, where as often it would seem Wolfe's punchlines spilled into the next 4 bars. Good job though both of you.

HDC responds:

WS -3 , Wolf - 2

SH - Thought SH - Thought

Done it again

You never fail to get my head bouncin to the beat. Keep it up man, I'll be rapping on this most likely.
-Ratrap

Secret Societies - LoveKavi Secret Societies - LoveKavi

nice

I'm lovin' those kicks and snares. Good track man stay up.

LoveKavi responds:

Thanks a lot!!!!

The Way You Act' The Way You Act'

Nice.

I hear ya man.

SH-LOZ-Windmill/SongOfStorms SH-LOZ-Windmill/SongOfStorms

Definitely lovin it

Haha I remember bobbin' my head to the original Windmill track from LoZ when I was a kid totally into vg music. Good job dude keep it up.
P.S. - Almost done that album I've been working on using your tracks, sounds pretty dope imo.

ATM.The De-Monsteration ATM.The De-Monsteration

nice man

You've got really good flow and distinguishable lines. Sounds like you actually give a shit about this. Totally diggin' your style man. Keep up ya shit and I'm gonna go check out your other tracks.
5/5

Glitch-Nerd Like Me Glitch-Nerd Like Me

Niice

Flow was pretty good, loved the subject matter. Fuck the haters man your rhythm was on dot to my ears. Good hook. Keep on spittin' yo
5/5

SH - Spacy SH - Spacy

man, seriously dope stuff right here

This song gave me goosebumps. Awesome hook.

SH - Brisk SH - Brisk

So damn smooth

I seriously liked this dope beat beyond belief man. Lovin' the horns in this piece, everything came together, so unique, grand slam!
Keep up the good work 'n stay up fam.

-Rooby.22s

Can't Be Can't Be

gotta low ball ya on this one.

I know it's frustrating sometimes trying to keep things real and not mainstream when nobody seems to give a damn about meaningful lyrical structure. If all you wanna do is get popular and be famous and all about the money, then you're headed in the right direction. That's what hip hop's about right?