BBS Awesome Points Quiz BBS Awesome Points Quiz

Dayum!

Very good and fun shit right here.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Thanks!

Bee Dodger &amp;lt;3 Bee Dodger <3

Yeah...

It's an alright game and all, but it really doesn't deserve the score it has right now. There's really nothing to it. About as simple as you can get. No offense to your game and all, like I said, it's not bad. I just think you mass voted for the score you got.

Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

Very fun.

joemoron wrote:
great game!

"i especially loved the part where you watch the grey boxes.
Oh, and the part with the moving grey boxes was worth a mention.
And the best part was the part where you sit, watch the grey boxes, and contemplate how stupid it is because you can't do anything."

Some people, eh? I love this game. I beat 25 levels on one of thoe modes... very addictive.

Megaman Killer 1.0 Megaman Killer 1.0

This was good

I liked this. Although it's not as good as some of the shooter games out there, this is deffinitely portal-worthy. Not bad at all!

Jungle Master Jungle Master

not bad at all

i liked this game, although i do have a question...what program did you use? The graphics are not of flash mx but sorta ms paint. Just a thought, looked kinda pixely (that's a word..?) oh well, great game!

ThinXIII responds:

no way, i did everything in flash.
it's true.

SMASH!: Champions SMASH!: Champions

good

this was a pretty good gameshow game. Usually all the quiz's on newgrounds are all hentai strip quiz's. And i mean there's nothing wrong with that except it really does show the sexual starvation of computer geeks....ANYWAYS....this was a great change. Bravo

Smoking-Chimney responds:

thankyou very much for your review :D

Madness Shooter Madness Shooter

pretty good

i liked it, although it could've been bigger and longer. maybe even a bit harder. oh well, not bad!